Neurobase,Inc. handles personal information received from customers in the services we provide only within the scope described below. If the Company intends to handle personal information beyond the following scope, the consent of the individual shall be required.
- When we send announcements or information regarding our service.
- When we bill customers for the usage of our service.
- When we send responses to customer inquiries.
- When we manage our service.
- Aggregation and analysis of statistical information in an anonymized form for the purpose of improving service quality.
- When there is a legal requirement to disclose information from legal authorities.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property.
- When we transfer part or all of our services to a third party (in this case, we will announce and publicize in advance).
CEO Yasuhiro Inuma
Revised May 30, 2010
Established August 1, 2008